[Callers] Larks and Robins

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Fri Aug 2 04:25:29 PDT 2019

Fun fact (though not at all relevant since the point is to remove the
association between gender and dance role): in birds this generally
works the other way around from mammals. The female tends to be
larger. In birds of prey this lets them carry back larger prey since
they also tend to do the hunting while the male watches the nest and
guards the young.

--
Sam Whited