[Callers] Looking for a square caller 9/22 Colorado

Luke Donforth luke.donev at gmail.com
Wed May 23 08:34:19 PDT 2018

Dereck, in addition to pinging folks on this list about it, I'd also
encourage you (or anyone else trying to refer outside their own geographic
base) to check out the caller directory:
http://tinyurl.com/hnb72wv

Looking at that, I'd say Tine Fields, Peter Johnson, and Wendy Graham
Settle are the closest callers (in order of distance). If they can't, they
probably know the local scene.

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 5:20 PM, Dereck Kalish via Callers <

> Hi All,
>
>      I am asking for a friend, who is looking for a square caller for a
> wedding on 9/22, in Estes Park, Colorado.
>
> I don't have any other details, but if anyone is interested I will forward
> your response.
>
> Thank you,
>  Dereck
>
> Dereck Kalish
> Director NEFFA
> Sound Committee
> Thursday Night Dance Committee, Chair (Concord, Ma)
> dereckkalish at gmail.com
>
> *Upcoming Contra Dance Calling appearances...*
> Manchester, Nh Friday 5/18
> Rehoboth, Ma Friday 5/25
> Conventry, Ct Friday 6/1
> Berlin, Ma Saturday 6/2