[Callers] Demolition Derby, a 4 Face 4 of dubious do-ability?

Bob Green bobgreen at swbell.net
Sat Aug 18 12:01:05 PDT 2018

Well Don, you know you shouldn't be smoking that stuff....... )))

Sugar Hill is next weekend. We should be able to wrangle up enough dancers
to give this a decent walk-thru. This looks like a great dance to tryout at
4:00 in the morning. :::wink::: If I have this right you are weaving the
line, but faced like you are a crab.

This is one of those I think a demo set would be the most expedient teach
the A2.  Get 8 dancers walked through it before the dance starts or at the
break.
If I have this right you are weaving the line of 4 facing up & down the
hall, faced like you are a crab.

Looks like it might be fun!

Bob Green

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 1:22 AM, Don Veino via Callers <