[Callers] What to do?

Woody Lane via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed May 31 09:29:13 PDT 2017

Hi Martha,

If the band was playing a medley of tunes, was this tune 1st, 2nd, or
3rd? If there was still another tune in medley after this one, then I
would probably ask the band to switch to the next tune ASAP. And hope
for the best that the next tune was better than the current tune. If the
problem tune was the last tune in the medley, then I would just end the
dance early and as gracefully as possible. Thank the band profusely for
an "interesting" tune, everyone laughing. Then I would pull out a
rock-solid fun dance -- maybe even an easy no-walk-through -- for the
next dance and move on.

Woody