[Callers] What to do?

Bob Morgan via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue May 30 14:38:26 PDT 2017

In the moment, move right along.  Next dance needs to be rock-solid, next
tune needs to be rock solid.  Drop the difficulty through the floor and get
your dancers dancing again as quickly as possible. Don't dwell and let the
dancers forget it ever happened.

Afterwards either ask the band to play it for you again if you have time
and see if you can work it out collectively or just say something on the
lines of "It's a shame I just couldn't seem to get the hang of tune X, is
there something unusual about it?" Ideally of course the band will have
been paying attention and be suitably annoyed at themselves that they
didn't get it right (the absolute optimal response of course would have
been for the band to have changed tune).

Bob

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 10:16 PM, Martha Wild via Callers <