[Callers] Looking for a caller in RI for Fri June 16

Paul Wilde via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon May 15 18:25:12 PDT 2017

Hey all,

I'm helping a friend out who is experiencing some serious (but
hopefully temporary) stress.

Would anyone be interested in calling a dance in Prov RI on Fri June
16?  There may be other dates available at this series in the future,
for interested parties.

We are hoping to expand our go to list, so if you are up for some
travel and/or visiting area friends/family, this might be a good
dovetail.

We can provide a very comfortable couch (where many notable contra
personalities have spent a night, and don't worry, we are very good
about laundry:-) and at least breakfast the next morning.

Please contact me off list for more details.  Thanks.

Virtual group hug,
Paul