[Callers] Another vote for "jets" and "rubies"

Keith Tuxhorn via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Jan 20 16:27:57 PST 2017

This conversation exhausts me,  even though I know and accept it's all part
of the folk process.

So I will make my one contribution... two terms I thought of a couple weeks
ago.

Mun and Wem.

They sound enough like the current terms that the brains of both callers
and dancers can make an easy transition. They're made-up words, so they
have no gender. And they're short. And easy to say.

Mun and Wem.

Okay, I've done my bit.

Keith Tuxhorn
Springfield IL

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 4:04 PM, Dugan Murphy via Callers <