[Callers] I think this might work....

Mark Hillegonds via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Apr 10 18:04:42 PDT 2017

Looks like a nice dance, Kelsey. The pushback/ricochet into a swing is one
of my favorite combinations of moves.

I must say, however, that I'm not familiar with the Jersey twirl. It is
just a CA twirl, but with the opposite hands, and then you use the joined
hands (Gent's left, Lady's right) to pull into the swing?

Thanks again for sharing!  :)

Mark

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 5:25 PM, Kelsey Hartman via Callers <

> Hi! Had an idea and wanted to share it with y'all!
>
> Venturing Vortices
> Improper by Kelsey Hartman 3.18.2017
> {Started out as a dance written for the Ides of March (called Berkeley
> dance 3.15.2017) called "Take a Stab at It,"
>> (Sharon Gavin suggested the title)
>> but the B1's timing didn't quite work. Loved the flow of the A1 and A2 so
> re-wrote the ending and renamed it.}
> A1: (16) Balance the ring and jersey twirl to swing neighbor
> A2: (16) Gents start 1/2 hey and ladies ricochet back to partner SWING
> B1: (16) (eFace away from partner) pass Shadow #1 by left, Shadow #2 by
> right, LEFT shoulder round Shadow #3, RETURN pass #2 by right, #1 by left
> B2: (8) Circle Left with partner and current neighbors 3/4, CA twirl and
> (8) Circle Right 1x around (move it!)
>
> Would love comments...thanks, Dan Veino for sharing the jersey twirl...
>
> Sent from my iPhone

*Mark Hillegonds*

Cell:  734-756-8441
Email:  mark.hillegonds at gmail.com