[Callers] Headset mics, take two

Aahz via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Sep 7 08:39:50 PDT 2016

On Wed, Sep 07, 2016, Sue C. Hulsether via Callers wrote:

> Re batteries:  They both use AA batteries, and I have found some
> high-quality rechargeable batteries that I love (Powerex batteries and
> accompanying Maha/Powerex charger).

Just wanted to highlight this bit.  The Maha/Powerex batteries and
charger are generally considered the highest-quality low-discharge NiMH
batteries available.  "Low-discharge" means that they hold their charge
over a long period, typically they'll still have more than 75% after a
year of sitting around.  Eneloops are also considered pretty good, but
the technology is mature enough that any "name-brand" battery should work
well.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/