[Callers] Colorful Contra/Colorful Corner. Was: Re: (no subject)

JD Erskine via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Oct 21 18:10:13 PDT 2016

On 2016-10-21 1709, Galen Armstrong via Callers wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm looking for a dance called Colorful Contra. I don't know the author.
> Anyone know it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Galen

Hullo Galen,

I'm glad Jim has material for a good guess at it. No part of the name
turned up at the usual places (including one's search engine of choice),
which in part include:
--
Michael Dyck's Contradance Index
http://www.ibiblio.org/contradance/index/index.html

Antony’s Dance Database
http://www.heywood.nl/antony/dances/

Dancilla/en – Dancilla Wiki
http://www.dancilla.com/wiki/index.php/Dancilla/en

Ralph Page Legacy Weekend Syllabi
http://www.library.unh.edu/find/archives/collections/ralph-page-dance-legacy-weekend
--
Good luck with further searches and the calling of it.

For the list: Galen is a recently minted local caller (in the Southern
BC islands) who's really taken to Contra and community/barn dances. A
most welcome addition to the fun.

Cheers, John
--
J.D. Erskine