[Callers] Wrist Lock Stars - Summary

Rich Sbardella via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Oct 19 05:48:35 PDT 2016

In refereence to John's comment about hairy, sweaty wrists in MWSD, it has
been an unwritten rule, or at least a courtesy, that men wear long sleeve
shirts to avoid such hairy, sweaty, contact.  Long sleeves are still the
norm in MWSD.
Rich Sbardella

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 5:40 AM, John Sweeney via Callers <