[Callers] Young Adult Rose

Tom Hinds via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Mar 28 05:25:53 PDT 2016

Kalia,

I wouldn't hesitate changing a dance.  I call variations of other
people's dances and my own all the time.  It's good for variety's
sake if nothing else.

The pass through, allemande right and swing combination forces the
dancers to use three "rights" in a row.  The most awkward part is
going from the allemande right into the swing.  In my opinion a left
allemande is the better choice as the dancers told you.

In Another Nice Combination the three "rights" are not an issue
because dancers don't touch when they do-si-do.

Tom