[Callers] Thoughts on B2/A1 swings and having time to flourish

Jeff Kaufman via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Mar 27 18:36:56 PDT 2016

Hmm, I think I've seen people be late with it on twice count swings too? My
interpretation is more like, when dancers are starting to learn swing
ending flourishes the "counting from the end" to end things on time is
hard, and they tend to be late a lot. The longer the flourish they're
trying to lead, the longer in advance they need to start it and the less
likely they are to leave enough time?

(This is all still an aside, though, and I'm interested in discussion of
the main point of your post.)