[Callers] [trad-dance-callers] Novelty & Gimmick Contras

Bob Green via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Mar 19 09:48:47 PDT 2016

Here are a few....

Unusual Formations:

*Missionary Men *("proper Becket") by Jim Hemphill -
http://dancevideos.childgrove.org/contra/contra-modern/443-mission-men

*Maple & Cedar *(partners at the corners) by Bob Green -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQBj-zyKjnA

*Wes Side Story *(Becket mixer) by Bob Green -
http://dancevideos.childgrove.org/contra/contra-modern/445-wes-side-story

Unusual moves:

*Shaker Buddha *(double back dip) by Norm Stewart & Bob Green -
http://dancevideos.childgrove.org/contra/contra-modern/444-shaker-buddha

*Seesaw Surfer *(courtesy fling) by Jim Hwnphill -
http://dancevideos.childgrove.org/contra/contra-modern/206-seesaw-surfer

Enjoy!

Bob Green

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 1:13 PM, Rich Sbardella richsbardella at gmail.com