[Callers] Fw: Novelty & Gimmick Contras

Chris Page via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Mar 16 14:46:30 PDT 2016

Keeping things fairly simple, here's some that I use:

Promenade the set:
Mesach's March (Tony Parkes)
Moody Street (Sue Rosen)
Jack's Gay Gordons Promenade (Jan Larsen)
Walk the Walk (Bob Isaacs)

Entire set circling:
CDS Reel (Ted Sannella)
To Turn a Phrase (Bob Isaacs)

Dublin Bay Down-the-hall Figure
Leaving Home (Al Olson)
Handsome Young Maids (Sue Rosen)

Gypsy Star
Woven Waves (Cary Ravitz)
Trip to IHOP (Danner Claflin)
My Hungarian Gypsy Star (Jim Hemphill)
Gypsy Madness (Bob Isaacs)

Hey for Three
A Delicate Balance (David Smukler)

Three Ladies Chain
TLC Tempest (Chris Page)

Pousette
Trust (Chris Page)

Gates
Bingham's Pie (David Smukler)
Kinematic Vorticity (Carol Ormand)

Swinging Star
Sanders' Swing (Chris Page)

Arch and pop under
Three's a Crowd (Paul Balliet/Lisa Greenleaf)

Basket swing
Mermaid's Basket (Gene Hubert)

Mountaineer loop
Partner's Delight (Judy Ogden?)

Birdie in the Cage
Square Peg in a Round Hole (Elio Lewis)

Single file Promenade
Travels with Rick and Kim (Shari Miller-Johnson)

Sashay
Gallop Speed (Chris Page) (a little tougher because of the double
progression)

-Chris Page
San Diego, CA

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Rich Sbardella via Callers <