[Callers] Dances with multiple swings- Trinity?

Lindsey Dono via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Mar 11 12:56:23 PST 2016

Hi all,
I'm in the process of sorting through old dance notes, and found this: "Trinity? triple swing, double progression, Al Olson." If this is an existing dance, does anyone have the choreography?
I'm also interested in finding other dances with more than two swings, especially swing-to-swing transitions.I have:Back from VermontString of SwingsCDS ReelMeg's a Dancing FoolTen Strings AttachedGang of FourNaked in CaliforniaAlexander's Swingtime
Many thanks in advance!Lindsey(Tacoma, WA)