[Callers] Simple Revolving door dances?

Roger Hayes via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Mar 2 12:17:54 PST 2016

Hmm, with enough space a figure like this might be fun:

Pass through to a Swing
(like pass-though-to-a-wave mixed with revolving-door)

pass through across the set, except
ladies commence an allemand left rather than passing each other
ladies allemand back round to the other gent & swing him
(gents will, of course, turn right after crossing the set, if they want to
swing)

The leaves ladies' right hand free for a spacious and gentle entry to the
swing.

- Roger Hayes

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 11:13 AM, frannie via Callers <