[Callers] Dolphin Heys in contra dances

Alexandra Deis-Lauby via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Jun 12 20:42:42 PDT 2016

Nice!  I love Dolphin heys!

As an aside, I was thinking how great it would be if contra dancers had hey
for 3s in their rep so they could more easily adapt a dance if one of their
hands-four dropped out for some reason.  Then the other couple wouldn't
have to go to the bottom.  Kind of like when at the end of a 4 x 4 people
do it with just the 4 dancers.

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 11:36 PM, Luke Donforth via Callers <