[Callers] Dance I wrote

Amy Wimmer via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Jun 8 21:19:48 PDT 2016

Hi All,

Remember that I posted a dance I wrote, which I finished at the WA
State caucus (called "Feelin' the Bern")? I called it at Northwest
Folklife Festival and it went well. There's a 16-count swing at the
end. I got several comments here that that was too long and I should
shorten it and add something else. I left it long. That swing was the
thing I got the most positive feedback about on that dance. There is
video of it on Facebook, courtesy of Matt Fisher, though if you are
not his friend you may not be able to see it.

-Amy