[Callers] videos of rolling starts / musical walk thrus

Chet Gray via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Jun 3 21:12:29 PDT 2016

Gallimaufry at Sandywoods (I don't know the caller):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqhxqdRsuSs . The drone of a (giant)
hurdy-gurdy lends itself well to a rolling start.

I recall seeing one of Nils Fredland and Elixir, but I haven't been able to
find it again.

Any others out there? This is something I have been keeping an eye out for,
as well.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 8:27 AM, Tepfer, Seth via Callers <