[Callers] Important - WHY WE ARE HERE

Seth Seeger via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Sep 10 08:50:24 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

Seth and Chris here, the lists founders and (currently) silent members.
The discussions from yesterday and today have generated a lot of traffic
and a lot of emotions.  So I'd like to take this opportunity to remind
us all why we are here.

Chris and I started this list to SUPPORT each other and other callers.
Please remember that when writing and responding here. Everyone should
be treated with kindness.

When you write an email, please consider this before you press send:  If
you were face to face, would you say the same thing?  Does what you are
writing add to the SUPPORT of the community?

And finally, remember that humor and sarcasm are not easily communicated
through email.  Please leave sarcasm and jokes out, as the other people
reading your email may not know if you are being serious or not.

Thank you,
Seth & Chris