[Callers] Poussettes (was Pousettes)

Rachel McCandliss via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Jun 16 10:26:48 PDT 2015

Similar to Calvin Country, but with a nice roll away... I like this one by Heather Carmichael:

In Your Eyes by Heather Carmichael
-becket CW
A1 circle left 3/4, pass through, mad robin (walk round your neighbor while looking at your partner across the set)
A2 1/4 pousette (two hands with partner, gents take two steps backward to their home side), two-hand turn partner once+ (end facing across with the lady on the gent’s right in long lines), long lines forward, and on the way back, LADIES roll the gents away
B1 hey for four (ladies pass left shoulder in the middle to start)
B2 partner balance and swing