[Callers] Title and Author? That's no moon...

Luke Donforth via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Jul 11 19:29:01 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I recently had the pleasure and honor of calling at a weekend with Lisa
Greenleaf. I had just called one of my own dances, and then went to call
one of Lisa's. After walking it through and announcing it as such, Lisa
told me that she didn't write the dance. (She was very gracious about it,
and we had a good laugh.)

I had it in my box as Gypsy Moon by Lisa Greenleaf. I'm not sure if it's
same title, but different author and I conflated them, or if it's another
name entirely. But if anyone recognizes it, I'd like to give credit where
it's due.

NOT Gypsy Moon
 unknown
Type: Contra
Formation: Duple-Improper

A1 -----------
(8) Neighbor Balance Right, pull by, pull by Ptr across set
(8) Neighbor swing
(8) Long lines, forward and back
(8) Women allemande Right 1-1/2
(16) Partner balance and swing
(8) Women's Chain across
(4) Right to Your Partner,  balance Right
(4) pull by Right with Ptr, and left with Neighbor on to the next