[WebContent] Happy Birthday!

Chris Weiler (home) chris.weiler at weirdtable.org
Mon Sep 19 11:13:25 PDT 2011

7 years ago, I sent out the first invitation e-mails asking people to
join a new discussion group called SharedWeight. Since then, the site
has become about much more than helping new callers. We've added lists
dedicated to helping organizers and musicians. And yesterday we added
the WebContent list that already has 40 members in the last 26 hours.

Seth and I are beyond pleased that so many of you have found the lists
to be valuable resources and have built a supportive community dedicated
to sharing information. Thank you all for your participation (even if
it's just lurking!).

So, Happy Birthday to all of us! With many more to come.

Chris Weiler and Seth Seeger
SharedWeight admins