[WebContent] Calendars

JOSEPH KWIATKOWSKI jkwiat at netsync.net
Thu Oct 13 12:08:43 PDT 2011

I won't recommend it  :-(  but our website's "Calendar" link points to a
Google Doc spreadsheet.  Ugly as all get out, does not match the website
theme, BUT the
non-geeks who do booking can find the right cell and put the information in.
 I'm looking at ways to harvest the information and put it into something a
little more pretty, but our website is stuck back in the 1980's (static
HTML, and no stylesheets), and I have reason to believe our officers like
the 1980's.

Joe Kwiatkowski
http://www.qccd.org