[Organizers] Cool 'By the Numbers' from Belfast Flying Shoes

Emily Addison emilyladdison at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 08:12:50 PST 2019

Hey Shared Weight organizers,

The Belfast Flying Shoes made was I think is a REALLY cool "By the Numbers"
summary of their 13th year (... it was sent out in December).

I asked Chrissy Fowler if I could share it here and she said sure.
So here it is:
http://belfastflyingshoes.org/belfast-flying-shoes-by-the-numbers-celebrating-our-13th-year-december-2018/
<http://belfastflyingshoes.org/belfast-flying-shoes-by-the-numbers-celebrating-our-13th-year-december-2018/>

I'd love to try something like this at our local dance here in Ottawa.
Seems like a great idea to dancers an idea of what has been happening with
the organization (and all the work by the organizers). ... .... could also
feed into a request for donations too I guess!

Anyone else do something like this?

And does anyone know of free/cheap graphic software to make images like
this?

Anyway... just wanted to share as it seemed so cool.
Enjoy :)
Emily