[Organizers] The benefits of increased attendance --- your ideas?

Sivier, Jonathan E jsivier at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 25 11:24:20 PST 2019

   You could add "happier callers" to that as well.  Callers also feed
off the energy of the crowd.  In general it is much more fun to call to
a large, enthusiastic crowd than to a small crowd.

Jonathan
-----
Jonathan Sivier
Caller of Contra, Square, English and Early American Dances
jsivier AT illinois DOT edu
Dance Page: http://www.sivier.me/dance_leader.html
-----
Q: How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
A: It depends on what dance you call!