[Organizers] Follow-up re. the CDSS family/community dance organizers web chat!

Emily Addison emilyladdison at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 08:59:56 PDT 2019

Hi fellow Shared Weight organizers,

Last week's CDSS webchat on family and community dance organizing is now
available online:
https://www.cdss.org/resources/how-to/organizers#cdss-web-chats.

I learned a lot that my local group (Ottawa Contra Dance) can apply for our
afternoon family dances and our early evening community dances --- it's
well worth the listen!

***Do any of you have questions about family/community dance organizing?***
It seems like a perfect time for us to talk about these topics on Shared
Weight. :)

AND - if you just joined Shared Weight organizers over the last few days
because you heard about it during the web chat - welcome!

Emily in Ottawa

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>