[Organizers] outdoor dances in parks?

Chrissy Fowler ktaadn_me at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 6 11:05:48 PDT 2019

Anyone have tips/advice for ways to successfully structure a free (no charge) outdoor dance series for the general public in public parks?

  *   Logistics
  *   Sound
  *   Tips for dancing on grass/pavement
  *   Dance repertoire
  *   Promotion, including language to help welcome in non-dancers
  *   Hydration that doesn't involve single-use plastic bottles from aquifer- draining profiteers (ooops, crankpot editorializing...)
  *   Add-ons
  *   Other

We're working with our parks & rec director and other local groups to produce a series this summer.  Would love any 'hot tips" from the hive.

Cheers,
Chrissy Fowler
Belfast Flying Shoes, Belfast ME

** ** **

Dance Calling | Transcription | Belfast Flying Shoes

chrissyfowler.com<http://www.chrissyfowler.com> | westbranchwords.com<http://www.westbranchwords.com> | belfastflyingshoes.org/blog<http://www.belfastflyingshoes.org/blog>
<http://www.chrissyfowler.com>

(207) 338-0979