[Organizers] Organizers Digest, Vol 41, Issue 5

Emily Addison emilyladdison at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 09:31:22 PDT 2018

Hi Keith,

Thanks so much for this!  I had no idea about the plain text campaign
options... have started to dig a bit deeper this morning!!!

I think our outreach committee probably varies on opinion regarding the
look of our emails, but I think there's a balance there in terms of having
something look like a professional campaign vs an email from a community
member.

I really love the Belfast Flying Shoes notices... ... simple emails with
very short text that really get to the point. :)

Emily Addison
Ottawa Contra Dance