[Organizers] Email lists

Jonathan Sivier jsivier at illinois.edu
Mon Sep 24 21:52:59 PDT 2018

    For a long time we had a Yahoo group for our dance email lists.
However, Yahoo groups has been having troubles for a number of reasons,
so many groups are moving to Groups.io.  They have a free service level
that is quite sufficient for announcing dance events, etc.  Taking care
of the list is fairly easy and gives a lot more options than trying to
do is yourself.  You might want to check them out.

Jonathan