[Organizers] Great posters/flyers/schedules/handouts????

Emily Addison emilyladdison at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:34:25 PDT 2018

Hey fellow Shared Weight organizers :)

I'm emailing with my CDSS consultant hat this afternoon rather than my
Ottawa Contra hat ... .... although I'm curious as a local organizer too!

The Country Dance and Song Society in the midst of pulling together a
collection of inspiring print material from across North America to share
among local organizers. All the kind of material you would use to ***BOOST
ATTENDANCE****.  Think flyers, posters, schedules, little handouts,
beginner info sheets etc... ... that kind of thing.

If you feel your local organization does print material well and is willing
to share examples, please reach out to me at emily at cdss.org.

The submissions that are sent in will be included in CDSS's Organizer
Portal: aA collection point for resources to support local dance, music and
song organizers.
https://www.cdss.org/resources/how-to/organizers-resources

Side Note: I've been collecting posters/flyers for YEAAAARS as inspiration
for Ottawa Contra because I firmly believe that the best ideas have already
been figured out by others and we just need to tweak and improve them for
our own communities.  I'd love it if CDSS can help share print material
with local organizers who need help in this area.

Thanks for the consideration!

Emily Addison - writing from Ottawa, Ontario
Consultant - Country Dance and Song Society