[Organizers] Ideas/resources on the benefits of contra (and generally trad social dance)

Chrissy Fowler ktaadn_me at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:08:36 PST 2018

one more.

________________________________
From: Chrissy Fowler <ktaadn_me at hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 12:04 PM
To: organizers at sharedweight.net
Subject: Re: [Organizers] Ideas/resources on the benefits of contra (and generally trad social dance)

Attached are some files I've been collecting on the topic.  I'll send others in subsequent posts.  (You may not find them all 'worthwhile', but I can't invest the time to sort through them and guess what ones folks might find relevant.)

And, adding to Jennifer's reference to the Denver Post article, see this post on our series blog, which itself includes a link to another of our blog posts, which itself includes three separate links (to two newspaper articles and one scholarly journal article)-- phew!
http://belfastflyingshoes.org/our-brains-on-dancing-again/

<http://belfastflyingshoes.org/our-brains-on-dancing-again/>

Enjoy whiling away the hours in the rabbit hole they call the internet.

Cheers,

Chrissy Fowler

Belfast ME