[Organizers] NEFFA 2018 - Folk Organizers: Tech Power-Up!

Don Veino sharedweight_net at veino.com
Sat Mar 3 12:52:35 PST 2018

I'll be leading a discussion session at the 2018 New England Folk Festival
addressing low or no-cost tech tools you can use to leverage the efforts of
your limited volunteers towards greater effect. Have any great ideas to
share? Let me know ahead of time and I'll try to ensure they're covered in
the session materials or just come along and share in the session.

It's on the grid for High School Rm. 177 -- 6:00pm to 6:50pm Saturday April
21 -- Festival session listing is at
https://cgi.neffa.org/public/showevent.pl?E=S_1800_177 .

I created a Facebook event for the session at
https://www.facebook.com/events/179376749342433/ .

Hope to see you there!