[Organizers] Welcome email to new dancers -- bit of an exciting success story

John Sweeney john at modernjive.com
Fri Jun 15 07:26:27 PDT 2018

Hi Emily,

              We have a stack of these slips on the desk and get everyone to fill one in:

Dancing for Fun

Please send me e-mails about dance dates, venue changes, closures, cancellations, etc.

I don’t send individua notes out, just add them to my Mailchimp list.

            Happy dancing,

                   John

John Sweeney, Dancer, England    <mailto:john at modernjive.com> john at modernjive.com 01233 625 362 & 07802 940 574

 <http://www.modernjive.com> http://www.modernjive.com for Modern Jive Events & DVDs