[Organizers] mini-beginner contra courses - ideas?

Paul Pindris moonlightgraham2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 10:14:03 PDT 2018

I like your idea, Emily. Deerfield, NH has been struggling with attendance
as well, so this kind of approach, even though we haven't tried it before,
might be something that would bring new people to contra dancing. I am sure
that the town Parks & Recreation Department would be happy to put it on
their calendar.

Paul Pindris