[Organizers] record-keeping for sliding scale admission?

Dana Dwinell-Yardley danadwya at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 17:12:53 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Our dance in Montpelier is considering several models of raising admission,
including going to a sliding scale admission instead of a fixed fee.

If your dance does sliding scale, how do you keep good records on
attendance? We would ideally like to track how many people paid what dollar
amounts, as well as a total attendance figure and average payment.

Also, does anyone do a tiered payment system ($8 low income, $10 regular,
$12 dance supporter, or something like that)?

If you used to charge a flat rate and now do sliding scale, has your
average admission gone up or down?

Thanks for helping us make a good decision! Our committee is meeting again
on Oct 29, so having responses by then would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Dana

--
Dana Dwinell-Yardley