[Organizers] follow up to family dance questions

Paul Rosenberg paul at homespun.biz
Wed Oct 18 19:38:20 PDT 2017

Like Don Quixote, I will continue to remind folks that community dancing is a GREAT dance for people of ALL ages.

Not everyone likes to contra dance.  Let children enjoy the dances they love, and let them decide whether contra or community dancing is their next dance experience, if they stay with dancing at all.

Paul Rosenberg
Albany, NY
www.homespun.biz