[Organizers] follow up to family dance questions :)

Emily Addison emilyladdison at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:37:42 PDT 2017

Hi Paul, Perry, Jeff, Chrissy, and David, AND others too!

Thanks so much for all the feedback. :)  I wasn't online for about four
days so I've just been catching up and am learning SOOO much!

I'm going to follow up with a few of you regarding some additional
questions that your posts peaked.

I'm curious though about PROGRAMMING for FAMILY DANCES.

This is something that Jeff and David both brought up... the idea of
perennial favourites and consistency.

I'm wondering if there are specific dances that your family dance series
LOVES or goes over really well.  For instance, I remember two that DeLaura
Padovan did at the Ogontz family week that kids just went crazy for.  And
they clearly had done them previous years... everyone was SOOO into them.

I hadn't thought about the idea of consistency and kids being able to ask
for dances they really liked etc until Jeff and David raised these ideas.

Having a repertoire of some super awesome crowd pleasers would be great.

Thoughts????

Emily