[Organizers] Facebook boosts

Laur via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu May 4 18:37:21 PDT 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } I've been told by my musician friends that boosting is key. And very reasonable. I was just about to check it out for the dance and festival communities I represent so I'm anxious to read responses.

Laurie Pietravalle West MI

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone