[Organizers] Leading Contra Dances in non-english-speaking countries

Walker Sloan via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Mar 3 09:22:34 PST 2017

Communicate with Susan Kevra.  She works in French and has experience in
what to mix, and when.  susankevra.com

As a singer, I'm pretty used to Italian musical terms.  "English"
language contra is already full of other languages.  I would tend to
keep to standard English terms for portability across nations.

The lingua franca for air traffic control is English, for standard
communication across all nationalities of pilots.

Mac Sloan
Thursday Night, Scout House, Concord MA, USA