[Organizers] pay parity for callers & musicians

Mary Collins via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Jul 30 18:04:25 PDT 2017

We have a flat rate system since we often don't make our minimum. I have
heard that we pay equitably, at least I hope so. As a caller I have no
expectation other than it shoukd be in the neighborhood of the band pay.

Over the years we have paid in a variety of ways including a "cut" of the
door, a base rate plus percentage and flat rate. There are bands we don't
book because of this and it's unfortunate but for now this is how we need
to do it.

Mary Collins