[Organizers] Detailed notes from Flurry organizer workshop

Emily Addison via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Feb 25 18:37:47 PST 2017

Hi fellow shared weight organizers :)

Apologies that it's taken me a few more days to get notes out from the
Flurry discussion session. 'Tis been a busy week!

For those who were at the session .... PLEASE send me ANY FEEDBACK on how I
could have made the session better/more effective/useful to you.

All - I've attached my notes in a word document. There's a lot to sift
through but I wanted to catch all the little details in case you found a
particular idea helpful. Where possible, I put the speaker's name/community
beside their idea.

There's a lot that I think Ottawa contra will be discussing. Yea!

Thanks to those who were present and I hope you all enjoy.

Emily in Ottawa