[Organizers] Organizers discussion session at the Dance Flurry this weekend!

Donna Hunt via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Feb 16 08:54:13 PST 2017

Looking forward to it!

Donna Hunt

-----Original Message-----
From: Emily Addison via Organizers <organizers at lists.sharedweight.net>
To: Shared Weight Organizers <organizers at sharedweight.net>
Sent: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 10:43 am
Subject: [Organizers] Organizers discussion session at the Dance Flurry this weekend!

Hi Fellow Organizers,

Heads up if you're going to the Dance Flurry in Saratoga Springs NY this weekend and want to talk dance organizing...

Sunday from 11:15-12:15 there will be a dance organizers discussion session in Hilton Broadway 4.

The goal of the workshop is for organizers to share and gather as many great ideas as possible regarding topics of interest to them... these may be concerns or challenges or simply things folks want to learn about.

We'll work quickly to identify a handful of the most common topics and then get right into organizers sharing their best ideas and brainstorming on the challenges/topics. One hour isn't much time but we can get lots done!

Looking forward to seeing a few of you :)

Emily Addison
Ottawa ON