[Organizers] Organizers discussion session at the Dance Flurry this weekend!

Emily Addison via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Feb 16 07:43:48 PST 2017

Hi Fellow Organizers,

Heads up if you're going to the Dance Flurry in Saratoga Springs NY this
weekend and want to talk dance organizing...

Sunday from 11:15-12:15 there will be a dance organizers discussion session
in Hilton Broadway 4.

The goal of the workshop is for organizers to share and gather as many
great ideas as possible regarding topics of interest to them... these may
be concerns or challenges or simply things folks want to learn about.

We'll work quickly to identify a handful of the most common topics and then
get right into organizers sharing their best ideas and brainstorming on the
challenges/topics. One hour isn't much time but we can get lots done!

Looking forward to seeing a few of you :)

Emily Addison
Ottawa ON