[Organizers] Organizers Digest, Vol 28, Issue 1

Don Veino via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Feb 5 14:52:18 PST 2017

>From both sides of the picture, I'm also uncomfortable with the idea of
posting anything other than aggregated data (averages for a significantly
large period) on performer pay. Particularly if the pay is determined in
some other way than straight percentage of revenue for an evening, you
could be setting yourself up with your talent and their sense of self-worth
- "why is Pat paid more than me?" Also, I feel there may be some
confidentiality issues here regarding disclosure of what a particular
person is paid.