[Organizers] (no subject)

Rich Dempsey rcdsoup at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 10:15:38 PST 2017

Correction: At Rochester's Sunday English dance, there is one volunteer who
sits at the door for the first half of the dance to take the gate, answer
questions, etc.  He also give out "next dance free" passes to first time
dancers. In return, he gets free admission to the dance, and is able to
dance the second half of the evening.  They had tried a rotating schedule
across the English organizers, but coverage became spotty.

Bob's description is accurate for Thursday Contras. For both series, the
financial secretary counts the cash box at the break, pays the performers
at the end of the night, and fills out a reporting form which is delivered
to the treasurer with the balance for deposit.  After the break, the cash
box is replenished with the seed and left open for late arrivals to pay.

Rich