[Organizers] Flyers

Mac Mckeever macmck at ymail.com
Sun Dec 31 08:42:20 PST 2017

For out Meet Me in St Louis weekend flyer this year - I formatted it as a full page - 2 sides - but folded in half to make a smaller 4 page booklet.  Takes less space and divides up the info more so it is not as cluttered
I can send an example to anyone who wants one - and you could see how easy it is go use and maybe end up dancing with us.  I will send one separately to Bob.

Mac McKeeverSt Louis