[Organizers] Taking admission

Don Veino sharedweight_net at veino.com
Thu Dec 28 12:19:42 PST 2017

http://mondaycontras.com/pages/volunteering.php lists our jobs, forms and
compensation. There's also a link to our process for using the Square Point
of Sale application as an admission desk "cash register" under the door
sitter entry.

And should you follow our path on using Square, consider using a referral
code to sign up. Both your group and the Concord Scout House, Inc. will get
free credit card processing on $1K of transactions from this link:
https://squareup.com/i/SCOUTHOUSE .

-Don