[Organizers] Taking admission

Joseph Kwiatkowski jkwiat at netsync.net
Thu Dec 28 11:37:45 PST 2017

Small town community dance. Used to have nobody collect money just leave a box
at the door. Never had a problem. We hold the dance in a Grange building, and the Grange
now "sponsors" the dance. We now have various non-dancing Grange members,
volunteers, and friends sit at the door to provide a friendly greeting. It's not a club, so the
organizers are too few in numbers (two or three!) to do "the greeting thing".

Joe Kwiatkowski

P.S. We have converted some non-dancing volunteers to dancers. :-)